Important things for Photo and 3D work:
- You need the fastest Processor possible
- You need a lot of RAM (6GB Min) – You need 64 bit version of Windows.
- Graphics card for Photo editing and 3D works like Photoshop and 3Ds Max are little different from gaming graphics cards.(Higher Config cards for Rs.20,000 like Nvidia Quadro 2000 are very good in performance)
Graphics Options : -Nvidia Quadro
These cards are not good for Gaming.
- You can also use gaming graphics card also like GTX 560 or ATI HD 6850. With this You can play games also, but gives lower performance in Photo and 3d works.
Intel and Nvidia Combination : (Sandy Bridge)
|Processor||Intel Core i7 – 2600K 3.4 GHz||15,000|
|Motherboard||Asus P8H67-M-LE with USB 3.0||6500|
|Memory||Corsair 2 x 4GB DDR3 1333 MHz||4400|
|Hard Disk||Seagate 1 TB||2750|
|Keyboard & Mouse||Logitech Keyboard + Mouse SET||700|
|Speakers||Creative Inspire 2.1 T3100||2000|
|Optical Drive||Samsung DVD Writer||850|
|Graphics Card||Nvidia Quadro 600 1GB||12,500|
|Power Supply||Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 600W||3500|
|UPS||Numeric 600 VA||1500|
|Cabinet||Cooler Master Elite 430||2500|
Prices are as of June 2011 in Chennai, India.
Other options (or) Suggestions to reduce price:
|Power Supply||Zebronics 600W||3000|
|Monitor||LG – LED 23 E2360V||9,800|
|Graphics Card||ATI FirePro v4800 1GB||10,000|
- Best Intel Configuration Rs.30,000
- Best Intel Configuration for Rs.50,000
- Ultra High end Intel Configuration for Rs 1 Lakh (Sandy Bridge)
- Best AMD Configuration for around Rs. 50,000 - Gaming PC
- Best PC and Laptop configurations
03-June – Initial Draft