Problems with existing methods:
- It doesn't work for many (including me).
- COM port not available in TKFileExplorer Settings.
- Lot of other issues.
- Annoying Advertisment every 10 Seconds.
- Cannot work continuosly, it forces you to visit a link.
Steps in Mobile Browser:
- Open http://m.getjar.com from your mobile browser.
- Search for Minicommander in the search box. (If not found try 'Mini Commander' instead of 'Minicommander', or simply go to www.getjar.com/ from ur pc and search for mini commander, get the quick download code and then download it using ur mobile)
- Click Minicommander in the search result.
- Now click Download Minicommander, It will be automatically installed in your Phone.
- Download the necessary game or application to your PC.
- Let us consider you have downloaded Mario.jar.
- Create a folder called 'Mario' (Consider G:\JavaGames\Mario)
- Copy the Mario.jar file to the G:\JavaGames\Mario.
- Download and install JADMaker in your system.(Note : JADMaker needs .NET Framework 2.0 or above, you can download it from microsoft website)
- Run JadMaker from the Start Menu.
- Open the folder G:\JavaGames\Mario
- Drag the Mario.jar to the JadMaker window.
- New .jad file called Mario.jad will be created in the folder.
- So your folder G:\JavaGames\Mario will have Mario.jar and Mario.jad.
Connect your mobile to PC:
- Now connect your phone to PC using your USB cable.
- You can either choose PC studio option or you can choose Mass Storage option. (These options will be provied only if you have selected the option Menu -> Settings -> Phone Settings -> PC Connections -> Ask on Connection)
- Copy the folder G:\JavaGames\Mario to your menory card. For example consider you have copied the 'Mario' folder to a folder called 'Applications' in memory card.
- Now disconnect your phone from PC.
Steps in your Mobile :
- In your phone goto Menu -> Application ->Games & more -> Minicommander
- It will ask 'Minicommander may access read user data continue?'
- Give 'Allow, ask once'.
- Minicommander's UI will be like this.
- Open /filesystem/ in the left hand side.
- Open /Mnc/Applications/ in right hand side
- select Mario folder in right hand side.
- Press '5' in the number pad at the bottom of the screen.
- This will copy Mario to /filesystem/
- Exit Minicommander.
Final steps to update Mobile Java DB:
- Now open up your key pad and enter *#6984125*#.
- This brings up Admin Settings.
- Choose INTERNALS and enter the master key *#9072641*# and confirm.
- This brings up Internals screen.
- Now scroll down and choose Storage Settings.
- First press Update Java DB
- Then Update App database
- Then Update Media database.
- Finally Create AX Dat File.
- Exit the settings by pressing the Call Cancel key.
- Go to Menu -> Applications -> Games & More.
- You can see your newly installed Mario Game.
- It will be named as something like 'Minicommander/mnc/Mario', just rename it to 'Mario'....
Cool...... Similarly you can install any number of Applications and Games....
Hope this helps you....
Please comment if it works for you.... :-)
Update : For some people the below code seems working. Try this, if my code is not working
1) To Enter Admin setting menu use *#5239870*#
2) To Enter the Internal menu Master key use *#7092463*#
Thanks to the unknown person.
Update 2 : This method also works in Samsung 8910 Pixon 12. Thanks to Graham. He used the above code *#5239870*# and *#7092463*#.